Ventilation designed to keep you cool
Click to Know More
- The Helium GT 2 Jacket is engineered for the maximum ventilation possible, without compromising on protection and comfort. Strategically placed full-coverage 3D mesh panels make sure you remain cool, while at the same time keeping you protected.
DWR Coated Shell
Durable Water Repellent coating provides additional abrasion resistance and keeps you dry in light showers
Click to Know More
DWR or “Durable Water Repellent,” is a specialised coating applied to the outside surface of the 600D polyester shell fabric of the Helium GT 2 Jacket. The DWR treatment makes the fabric repel oil, grease, dirt, and water. Fabrics treated with DWR typically tend to not get saturated with water as easily as fabrics without a DWR coat. Fabrics without a DWR coat typically tend to get saturated with water, become heavy and cling to your skin making you feel damp.
The DWR treatment also augments the abrasion resistance properties of the 600D polyester shell fabric, increasing the durability and lengthening the service life of the Helium GT 2 Jacket.
- The DWR treatment is not intended to keep you dry in sustained rainfall. For that, we highly recommend our H2Go Rain Jacket or any other purpose-built motorcycle rain jacket.
- The DWR treatment may wear off over a period of time. This will not reduce the inherent abrasion resistance of the 600D polyester shell
Our Lightest Jacket Yet
Helium GT 2 is the lightest jacket from the current Rynox Range
Click to Know More
- The primary shell of the Helium GT 2 weighs in at only 880 grams. The weight of the jacket with Safetech Viscoflex protectors (Elbow, Shoulder and back) is 1.7 kgs. Which makes the Helium GT 2 our lightest jacket yet!
- A lightweight jacket helps reduce fatigue and increase maneuverability for the rider
- Now ride with all the freedom and comfort you need with the Helium GT 2 Jacket
Wingman Accident Insurance
You get the Rynox wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this jacket
Click to Know More
When you are on a ride, isn't it nice to know that someone’s got your back - in the twisties and the long haul! Rynox wants to be that riding companion for you. Your wingman!
Our gear is designed with top-notch protective features and highest quality standards to reduce the risk of injury to you in case of a fall. Now with Wingman insurance, we go even further to give you a hand to help you get back up afterwards. Just like a Wingman would!
When you purchase the Helium GT 2 you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
So, have a safe ride with Rynox.
To register for Rynox Wingman Accident Insurance after purchasing the jacket, click here.
To read the terms & conditions, click here.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell - Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile - 600D PU coated polyester.
- DWR Shell - DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System - Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit - Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Cerros Zero-G (Indian) CE Level 2 protectors, with asymmetric design, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) (New for 2023)
- Back: Cerros Zero-G (Indian) CE Level 2 protector, certified to standard EN 1621-1:2014 (New for 2023)
- Chest - Cerros Zero-G (Indian) CE Level 2 protectors, with asymmetric design, certified to standard EN1621-3:2018 (New for 2023)
- Increased Low Light Visibility - Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
- ALL SEASON COMPATIBILITY
FIT AND COMFORT
- Fit - Street fit
- Cushioned Comfort - Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Fit Modulation - Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cargo Capacity - 2 side pockets
Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Helium GT 2, you receive a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- The Helium GT 2 Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woollen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
Soak for at least 30 minutes
Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Legal Metrological Compliances
- Product name - HELIUM GT 2 JACKET
- Name of the commodity - Motorsport Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By - Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin - India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact - 07795688316
- Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
LIGHTER THAN AIR
Helium GT 2 Jacket
Helium GT 2 Jacket
Which pants is the Helium GT 2 Jacket compatible with?
All Rynox jackets are compatible with all Rynox pants. Functionally, this jacket is primarily compatible with all Rynox protective riding pants. The jacket has a connection zipper that lets you connect it to any Rynox protective riding pants. This connection virtually converts the jacket and pants into a riding suit. In case you go down in a slide, this feature prevents the jacket from riding up your torso, and gives you sustained abrasion resistance.
Is the Helium GT 2 Jacket waterproof?
The Helium GT 2 Jacket is not waterproof. The jacket has mesh panels which are optimised for use in warm and dry climates. For riding in the rain, we recommend our MODULAYER H2Go Rain Jacket, which is purpose-built for motorcycling and is rated for water resistance up to 10,000mm rainfall.
Does this product come with a jacket cover?
Our purpose-built Jacket Cover Pro is available for purchase separately. It’s the perfect solution to organise, store or travel with your jacket and protectors.
Is the Helium GT 2 Jacket unisex?
All our jackets are primarily sized and shaped to be worn by men. Having said that, over the years our jackets have also been worn by many women, and we have received positive feedback from them. If you’re considering purchasing this product as/for a woman, we will highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect delivery?Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.