Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment.
Click to Know More
The main compartment of Expedition Dry Bag 2 is rated stormproof. This compartment has a roll-top closure, that ensures zero ingress of water and keeps your stuff dry.
- The Expedition Dry Bag 2 are rated Stormproof, not Waterproof. The Expedition will keep your stuff 100% dry through rain. However, the Expedition is not submersible, and your stuff is prone to get wet if submerged under water.
- For the best Stormproof performance, we highly recommend minimum 3 folds of the roll-top closure.
Seamless ingress protection with RF heat welded seams
Click to Know More
The Expedition Dry Bag 2 have a unique construction. The shell of the bag is made from super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric. The seams of the panels of the main compartment are joined together by radio frequency heat welding. This means there are no stitches on the main compartment, making it 100% waterproof.
VOLUME AND COMPARTMENTS
- Compatibility: Universal
- Cargo Volume: 15 Ltr
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- 2 mounting straps with quick release buckles
- Comes with a detachable shoulder strap. Converts into a sling bag.
MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure (minimum 3 folds recommended to block water ingress)
- Seamless Ingress Protection: Radio frequency heat welded seams
- MORE FEATURES
- Dry bag (1 unit)
- Mounting straps (2 units)
- Shoulder strap (1 unit)
Legal Metrological Compliances
- For optimum stormproof performance, it is imperative to fold the roll-top minimum 3 times.
- The bag is not rated for protection from water ingress when submerged under water.
- The Expedition Dry Bag 2 has a seamless construction design. There are no stitches on the main shell of the bag. All seams are radio-frequency heat welded. As such, in case of any tears or punctures on the main shell of the bag, any repair is not possible.
- Product name: RYNOX EXPEDITION DRY BAG 2
- Name of the commodity:Motorcycle Luggage
- Manufactured/Imported By:Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3,Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: China
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact : 07795688316
- Email Id: email@example.com
- The Expedition Dry Bag 2 has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Undo all zippers, velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable layers and/or drybag liners (wash each layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 - Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage
Expedition Dry Bag 2 - Stormproof
FROM WATER INGRESS
Expedition Dry Bag 2 - Stormproof
Which motorcycle is Expedition Dry Bag 2 compatible with?The Expedition Dry Bag 2 has a versatile form factor, it comes with a quick release mounting system that is universally compatible with all motorcycles. A detachable shoulder strap is included with the Dry bag so that one can use it as a sling.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.
Which motorcycle is Expedition Dry Bag 2 compatible with??
The Expedition Dry Bag 2 has a versatile form factor, it comes with a quick release mounting system that is universally compatible with all motorcycles. A detachable shoulder strap is included with the Dry bag so that one can use it as a sling.