Can I wear/use Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves in all seasons?
The Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves are engineered for use in the monsoon and winter. The Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves have a DryCore waterproof membrane that keeps water out. The specialised construction of the waterproof membrane and lightweight insulation fabric of the gloves keeps your hands dry in monsoon and warm in winter.
However, when the Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves are worn in a hot and humid climate, in summer, the user might experience a degree of sweat condensation inside the gloves.
What is the suitable temperature range of the Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves?
The Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves are purpose-built waterproof winter gloves. They are designed with a high-performance lightweight insulation fabric that provides a certain level of insulation, depending on your ability to withstand cold temperatures.
Are the Dry Ice Waterproof Winter Gloves unisex?
All our gloves are unisex. We highly recommend referring to the size chart and comparing it with actual body measurements before purchase.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, and enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto-fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment. In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.