Comprehensive CE certified level 2 KNOX impact protectors
Click to Know More
The Quest Pro Protective Base Layer is equipped with a comprehensive CE certified impact protection suite from Knox, with smart, soft and temperature stable Microlock technology.
4 Way Stretch
Detachable Sleeves for Your Comfort
Click to Know More
The Quest Pro Protective Base Layer offers greater freedom of motion and durability. For better comfort and motion on your rides and other outdoor activities 4 way stretch fabric has been used for vapour Pro Base Layers
Knee Brace Compatibility
Enhance your safety on the trail with ease.
Click to Know More
- Quest Pro Protective Base Layer fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries.
- This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat
Wingman Accident Insurance
You get Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this protective base layer.
Click to Know More
When you are on a ride, isn't it nice to know someone’s got your back - in the twisties and the long haul? Rynox wants to be that riding companion for you. Your wingman!
Our gear is designed with top-notch protective features and the highest quality standards to reduce the risk of injury to you in case of a fall. Now with Wingman insurance, we go even further to give you a hand to help you get back up afterwards. Just like a Wingman would!
When you purchase the Quest Pro Protective Base Layer, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
So, have a safe ride with Rynox.
To register for Rynox Wingman Accident Insurance after purchasing the base layer , click here.
To read the terms & conditions, click here.
- Hip: Knox microlock CE level 1 right hip armour protector certified to EN 1621-1:2012 part 455
- Tailbone: Knox microlock CE Level 1 one-piece protector certified to 2018/425
- Thigh: Equipped with Knox Impact Foam Protectors
- 4 Way Stretch: Get the maximum freedom of movement and durability for your off-road rides
- Anti-Microbial: The anti-microbial properties of the Quest Pro help in destroying/suppressing the growth of microbes and bacteria, and resisting the foul odor of sweat
- Dry Tech Performance: Feel fresh in any condition, reduce the visibility of sweat patches, and better regulate body temperature
- UV Protection: Protects you from harmful UV rays
MATERIAL AND CONSTRUCTION
- Composition: The shell is made from 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane, perfect for Indian weather on a motorcycle
- Made for Off-Road Riding: The protective base layer is engineered, cut, and sized to be worn specifically under off-road pants
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro-reflective panel on the front and back
- Gel Seat: Gel seat padding for added comfort
- Ventilation: Lightweight mesh on ventilation zones
- Moisture Wicking: Fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries. This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat.
- Breathable: The fabric is 100% breathable making off-road riding comfortable
- Seamless Knitting: To eliminate chafing caused by friction of seam stitching
- Knee Brace Compatible: With sock overfold for knee brace compatibility (Knee Brace not included)
- Removable Ease of washing and long-term use
Wash and Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Flip inside out
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent, in a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
- While soaking, make sure to fill the inside of the socks with the detergent water, and then leave the Base Layer to soak for 30 minutes
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Keep the Base Layer flipped inside out
- Agitate and scrub gently with your hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using brushes
- Flip the Base Layer the right side out and repeat the wash and rinse process
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Flip the Base Layer inside out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once the inside is dry, flip the Base Layer to the right side out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once completely dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
The Quest Pro Protective Base Layer - Lower: Lower has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
Return and Exchange
- This product is classified as an undergarment. No size exchange, and no returns on this product.
Read Before Use
- Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects, valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, subject to submission of proof of purchase
- The warranty does not include user wear and tear
- Warranty will be applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP, from an Authorised Rynox Dealer/Store/Webstore or from rynoxgears.com
- By buying this product, you agree to our shipping, warranty, repair, and return policies. To know these policies in detail, visit rynoxgears.com
- Product-related information represented on this packaging is subject to change without prior notice
- This product is classified as an undergarment
- No size exchange, no returns on this product
Legal Metrological Compliance
- Product name: Quest Pro Protective Base Layer
- Name of the commodity: Motorsport Apparel
- Manufactured/Imported By: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: India
- Price, wherever mentioned, is MRP and inclusive of all taxes
- For customer complaints and support, click here to contact our customer support manager
- Customer Care Contact: 07795688316
- Email Id: email@example.com
MADE FOR OFF ROAD RIDING
Quest Pro Protective Base Layer - Lower