Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment.
Click to Know More
The main compartment of Expedition Trail Bag 2 is rated stormproof. This compartment has a roll-top closure, that ensures zero ingress of water and keeps your stuff dry.
- The Expedition Trail Bag 2 are rated Stormproof, not Waterproof. The Expedition will keep your stuff 100% dry through rain. However, the Expedition is not submersible, and your stuff is prone to get wet if submerged under water.
- For the best Stormproof performance, we highly recommend minimum 3 folds of the roll-top closure.
Seamless ingress protection with RF heat welded seams
Click to Know More
The Expedition Trail Bag 2 have a unique construction. The shell of the bag is made from super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric. The seams of the panels of the main compartment are joined together by radio frequency heat welding. This means there are no stitches on the main compartment, making it 100% waterproof.
VOLUME AND COMPARTMENTS
- Compatibility: Universal
- Cargo Volume: 42 Ltr
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- 1 quick access stash pocket
- Versatile Form Factor: Can be used as a backpack, trail bag, duffel bag, tail bag
- 4 mounting straps (2 front, 2 rear) with quick release buckles
- Shipped with detachable backpack straps and a shoulder strap
MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure (minimum 3 folds recommended to block water ingress)
- Seamless Ingress Protection: Radio frequency heat welded seams
- MORE FEATURES
- Tail bag (1 unit)
- Quick release mounting straps (4 units)
- Backpack straps (1 pair)
- Shoulder strap (1 unit)
Read Before Use
- For optimum stormproof performance, it is imperative to fold the roll-top minimum 3 times.
- The bag is not rated for protection from water ingress when submerged under water.
- The Expedition Trail Bag 2 has a seamless construction design. There are no stitches on the main shell of the bag. All seams are radio-frequency heat welded. As such, in case of any tears or punctures on the main shell of the bag, any repair is not possible.
- The intended application of the detachable backpack straps is to make it easier to carry the Expedition Trail Bag 2 only on short hauls, for eg, from where the motorcycle is parked to your tent or your hotel room. The Expedition Trail Bag 2 is not intended to be used as a backpack for long hauls, for eg, on treks or backpacking trips.
Legal Metrological Compliances
- The Expedition Trail Bag 2 has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 - Prep
- Undo all zippers, velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable layers and/or drybag liners (wash each layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 - Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage
Expedition Trail Bag 2 - Stormproof
FROM WATER INGRESS
Expedition Trail Bag 2 - Stormproof
Which motorcycle/s is the Expedition Trail Bag 2 compatible with?
The Expedition Trail Bag 2 has a quick release mounting system and is universally compatible with all motorcycles. It has a versatile form factor and can be used as a tail bag, backpack or duffel bag.
Can a laptop fit inside the Expedition Trail Bag 2?
Do take a look at the dimensions of the Expedition Trail Bag 2 mentioned on our product page. The ‘Product Dimensions’ button is in the size selection section. If you must keep your laptop in a tail bag, then we highly recommend you first insert the laptop in a padded sleeve and then keep the laptop in the main compartment of the tail bag.
Please Note: We do not recommend riding with a laptop in a tail bag mounted on a motorcycle.
Can a pillion ride with me when the Expedition Trail Bag 2 is mounted on the motorcycle?
We highly recommend mounting the tail bag on the rear seat, this may not leave space for a pillion to sit on the motorcycle.
Please note: We do not recommend mounting a tail bag on the rear rack. This may affect the overall balance and handling of the motorcycle.
Does Rynox ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally. All customers, irrespective of which country they’re from, pay the same price for all our products. The only difference for international shipments is that the shipping fees are charged on actuals. Please note that there might be separate import taxes that the customer may need to pay upon the arrival of the shipment in the destination country.
Follow these steps to place an international order on our website:
- We recommended creating an account on rynoxgears.com and signing in for seamless support and updates. However, you can place an order as a guest, without signing in.
- Add the desired product/s. Proceed to check the cart.
- Verify the colour, size and quantity of the products in your cart. Proceed to checkout.
- Select your country, enter your shipping address and your mobile phone number. Proceed to ship.
- The total amount to be paid is auto fetched. It includes the MRP of selected products and international shipping fees in USD. Proceed to payment.
- Select Razorpay as the payment method. Select billing address. Proceed to complete the order.
- Scroll down to see Wallet options and select PayPal as your wallet. Proceed to pay.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the payment.
In case you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact our customer support team click here.
In how many days can I expect my order to get delivered?
Typically, it takes around 5-7 working days for the domestic orders to get delivered and 10-20 working days for international orders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by the courier. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.ders to get delivered, after they’re picked up by our 3rd party courier partners. We typically take 1-2 working days to process and pack an order. We work with 3rd party courier partners. In very rare cases, due to logistical, operational, or force majeure complications, the delivery may get delayed. Please note that we do not have any control over a delay in delivery by the 3rd party courier partner. However, we will do our best to escalate the delay with the 3rd party courier partner and expedite a resolution.
Which payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com?
The following payment methods are available on rynoxgears.com
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
- Wallet options
- EMI options
Please note that credit-based payment methods may or may not apply, depending on your specific credit history.